Adarza BioSystems, Inc. is an exciting early-stage commercial company based in Maryland Heights, MO developing label-free protein microarray assays based on the Company’s proprietary Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry (AIR™) technology. We are currently seeking an early career scientist to join our R&D team to help develop and validate assays and routinely perform assays and analysis for our customers utilizing the ZIVA platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple projects as part of a rapidly growing company with sights set on impacting research in life sciences and clinical diagnostics.
Responsibilities will broadly include supporting the development of new biomarker assays with Adarza’s proprietary AIR™ technology on the ZIVA platform. You will work as part of a team utilizing your laboratory skills to develop and validate immunoassays, as well as provide routine analysis of biological samples for early access clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for reagent preparation, specimen processing, developing and running AIR™ assays. Candidates will be asked to communicate previous work experience successes during the interview process to demonstrate their abilities and the relevance of their experience.
Qualifications with Track Record of Achievement:
- Preference to M.S./B.S. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other Life Sciences
- Associates of Applied Science or Technical Degree with relevant experience
- Previous laboratory experience preferred
- Prior experience with immunoassays (Luminex, MSD, ELISA) a plus
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills
- Demonstrable self-motivation and a solid work ethic
- Strong organizational skills critical for ability to manage multiple responsibilities
The successful candidate will be detail and team oriented with excellent communication skills. Also, a strong work ethic to work with the team and customers to generate high quality data under tight deadlines and a collaborative and proactive attitude is a must.
Job: Salaried full time
Location: Maryland Heights, MO.