Adarza BioSystems, Inc. is an exciting early-stage commercial company based in Maryland Heights, MO developing label-free protein microarray assays based on the Company’s proprietary Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry (AIR™) technology. We are currently seeking an experienced, talented and highly motivated Senior Scientist to join our R&D team to develop assays and provide sample analysis for our customers utilizing the ZIVA platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, leading or supporting multiple projects as part of a rapidly growing company with sights set on impacting research in life sciences and clinical diagnostics.
Responsibilities will broadly include developing, optimizing and troubleshooting new biomarker assays with Adarza’s proprietary AIR™ technology on the ZIVA platform. You will apply your laboratory skills and experience to generate high quality data for both immunoassay development and validation including support of early access customers by providing analysis of biological samples. The successful candidate will be responsible for specimen processing, developing and running AIR™ assays, analysis and interpretation of data, and writing in-depth reports. This position will require interaction with clients to develop assays, review results and address technical questions.
Qualifications with Track Record of Achievement:
- Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biochemistry, or other Life Sciences
- At least 1-3 years of experience in immunoassay development preferred
- Desired experience includes ELISA development and optimization, assay protocol optimization and validation
- Experience in the following areas is a plus: conjugation chemistry, biotinylation, process improvement techniques
- Excellent technical writing and oral communication skills
- Self-motivated and ability to work within a research environment
- Strong organizational skills critical for ability to manage multiple projects
You must be detail oriented, and have excellent organizational, record keeping and communication skills. Also, a strong work ethic to generate high quality data under tight deadlines and a collaborative and proactive attitude is a must.
Job: Salaried full time
Location: Maryland Heights, MO.