Adarza BioSystems, Inc. is an exciting early-stage commercial company based in Maryland Heights, MO developing label-free protein microarray assays based on the Company’s proprietary Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry (AIR™) technology. We are currently seeking an early career product development scientist to join our manufacturing team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple workflows as part of a rapidly growing company with sights set on impacting research in life sciences and clinical diagnostics.
The Marketing group is a strategic business unit at Adarza and is responsible for the commercialization of the new protein detection platform, ZIVA, which includes the instrument and a portfolio or immunoassays using the AIR™ technology. We are seeking a candidate to support and drive strategic direction for the immunoassay/multiplexing platform with primary responsibilities for driving the commercial launch in 2020 and executing the go-to-market plan.
Qualifications with Track Record of Achievement:
- Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, or related discipline, advanced degree preferred; business and/or marketing background/education a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in strategic marketing and/or product management with demonstrated experience working with multiple functional areas including RD, sales, manufacturing, quality, finance, etc.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge in the protein discovery market related to instrumentation and techniques utilized from discovery to clinical research
- Experience in the immunoassay protein detection market
- Hands-on experience with tactical implementation of marketing communication plan including channel development, sales training, and tradeshow planning, literature development, etc.
- Self-starter and strategic thinker with the ability to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to present ideas in a clear, organized fashion, both orally and in writing
- Assist with the strategic/tactical marketing plans including sales strategy, pricing, OEM/partnership relationships, and long- term product/technology planning
- Implement and manage the tactical marketing communications plan including but not limited to tradeshows, technical papers, webinars, and lead generation
- Assist in analyzing markets for the life science research market addressing novel assays, technologies, and analytical tools
- Gather, collate, analyze, and disseminate market information relating to trends, size, technology, competitors, and pricing and translate to business plans and financial models
- Collaborate with R&D, market management, and business development team to drive long-term vision planning
- Serve as a technical expert in instrumentation, software, and assays to facilitate key opinion leader collaborations, seminars/webinars, and technical publications.
- Work closely with sales and interface with key accounts and customers to drive early adoption of technology
- Ability to travel domestically and/or internationally. Travel may be approximately 25-30%.
Adarza Biosystems is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. Adarza Biosystems offers a competitive and comprehensive employee benefits package, including health, dental, life insurance, paid vacation, and a 401(k) investment plan.
Job: Salaried full time
Location: Maryland Heights, MO.