Adarza BioSystems, Inc. is an exciting early-stage commercial company based in Maryland Heights, MO developing label-free protein microarray assays based on the Company’s proprietary Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry (AIR™) technology. We are currently seeking an early career product development scientist to join our manufacturing team. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple workflows as part of a rapidly growing company with sights set on impacting research in life sciences and clinical diagnostics.
The position requires the ability to use and maintain delicate microarray equipment, training will be provided. Preferred candidates will have experience with laboratory automated systems, with a strong preference to individuals with silicon wafer processing and metrology systems (Cleaning, Etching, Optical Inspection and Ellipsometery) or experience in a related science discipline (biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering, or biochemistry). The ideal candidate will be attentive to detail and utilize standard laboratory practices. Candidates will be asked to communicate previous work experience successes during the interview process to demonstrate their abilities and the relevance of their experience.
Qualifications with Track Record of Achievement:
Preference to B.S. in a relevant scientific discipline and/or Associates of Applied Science or Technical Degree with relevant experience
- Experience in laboratory equipment, optical metrology systems, silicon processing or related technical fields is highly desired.
- Demonstrable self-motivation and a solid work ethic.
- Attention to detail combined with strong prioritization and multi-tasking skills to work within deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate actions, adapt to change, and accept challenging assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge.
- Experience with ISO requirements and GMP guidelines a plus.
Job: Salaried full time
Location: Maryland Heights, MO