Adarza BioSystems, Inc. is a Biotechnology Company with offices in O’Fallon, MO and Rochester, NY, developing label-free protein microarray assays based on the Company’s proprietary Arrayed Imaging Reflectometry (AIR™) platform. Adarza is seeking a product development professional looking for a fast-track growth opportunity with a dynamic emerging company in our O’Fallon, MO office. Reporting to the Director of Operations, this individual will work in a production team to create, produce and validate detection sensors for use by Adarza’s commercial partners and customers
The position requires proven expertise in immunoassays including assay development, optimization and validation as demonstrated through experience. Ability to use and maintain delicate microarray equipment will be required. Strongly preferred candidates will have experience in design of experiments (DOE) methodology, statistical process control, antibody sourcing and testing and related problem solving tools in assay development and validation.
The ideal candidate will employ disciplined methodologies to the assay development process, a logical approach to the solution of problems with the capacity for original thinking. Candidates will be asked to present previous product development experiences and successes during the interview process to demonstrate their abilities and the relevance of their experience.
Qualifications with Track Record of Achievement:
• A B.S. in a relevant scientific discipline (Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Chemistry, Molecular Biology, Pharmacology, or Immunology). Experience in developing immunoassays is desirable, industry experience is preferred.
• Demonstrable self-motivation and a solid work ethic.
• Attention to detail combined with strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills to work within deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiate actions, adapt to change, and accept challenging assignments.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively and clearly communicate concepts, ideas and knowledge
• Experience with using and maintaining microarray printers (piezo electric or similar).
• Experience with ISO requirements and GMP guidelines, FDA and AOAC regulations, medical device design control, and manufacturing scale-up processes a plus.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Clear/Concise documentation and during project execution.
Job: Salaried full time
Primary Location: O’Fallon, MO.
Adarza BioSystems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Contact: Please send all inquiries to email@example.com